Updated 7 May 2019
JMJ – EA for a Day may change this policy as required to ensure the policy is compliant with The Office of The Victorian Privacy Commissioner and GDPR.
Website Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions are located here.
Payment of Accounts
How We Collect Your Information
- You sign on as a client, in which your information is kept secure and encrypted via a third party application. For full details, please contact me.
- If you reach out via our contact form you will be asked to provide your name, email and phone number.
- You sign up as a subscriber to receive newsletters, blog posts, product updates and information, and product launch emails.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Information
- From time to time we send you newsletters, blog posts, and information on any products updates.
- Jacqui James (sub contractors and contractors) trading as JMJ – EA for a Day and The VA Project may collect and use a Users personal information in the following manner.
To Improve our website offer
- Continual improvement of website offerings based on information and feedback received from Users.
To Improve customer service
- Information provided helps us to provide a more personal service that supports the Users requirements.
- To share and update Users, of latest additions to JMJ – EA for a Day
- To notify of latest product offers.
- To notify purchasers about their product.
- To notify clients about day to day business as contracted.
- We guarantee Users, subscribers, clients will never be spammed or their email, sold or given away.
How We Share Your Information
- We don’t. We do not share, give away, sell or trade your personal information outside of JMJ – EA for a Day.
- Subcontractors of JMJ – EA for a Day, if instructed by a client will have access to their email account/contact details in order to conduct the business the client has engaged JMJ – EA for a Day to undertake.
Protection of Personal Information
All reasonable care is taken to protect your information by using the latest and most up to date software, virus and firewall protection.
Non-Specific Personal Identification
As you browse our website, we may from time to time view non-personal information about Users. This may include but not be limited to service providers and operating systems and other similar information that is collected by our website security system.
Jacqui James and any subcontractors or consultants will not ask for, maintain or keep any sensitive information unless the collection is required by law for the legal or immediate threat of harm to persons in relation to legal proceedings (current, anticipated and potential).
Clients of JMJ – EA for a Day may from time to time provide sensitive information in order to have their day to day business carried out. This information is only shared with a sub-contractor when the client has approved for a sub-contractor to conduct the work on my behalf.
If a client only wants certain non-confidential tasks conducted by a subcontractor, then only the information needed for the subcontractor to carry out that work is shared.
No passwords to accounts are shared with subcontractors, this is managed via a third party encrypted application. For information on this, please contact me.
Destruction of Personal Information
Upon request or at the end of the client contract, documents no longer required for use will be destroyed/deleted/shredded and any property belonging to the client returned within 7 working days of the end of the contract including all logins and passwords set up for accounts at the request and on behalf of the client.
How we store your email information
Accessing your information
If you wish to access any personal information we may have collected about you in the course of our normal working relationship, you may request such access by contacting Jacqui James on 61 405 561 954.
Deletion of personal information
At the ceacsation of any working contract, all information stored by JMJ – EA for a Day is returned to the client and deleted.
Third Party Websites
JMJ -EA for a Day has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for any content, privacy policies of any third party site or service.
We will from time to time, feature affiliate links that could benefit your business. Clicking on any affiliate link is your decision and any purchase you make through the affiliate link is between you the user and the affiliate. JMJ – EA for a Day will receive either points, a discount or product from the affiliate for your purchase.
Any affiliate links will be clearly identified.
Should you have a complaint about the handling of your privacy/information you should contact:
PO Box 67
Hopetoun VIC 3396
Ph 61 405 561 954
Any User complaint will be taken seriously and will be acknowledged immediately. We will take immediate steps to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and conduct a full investigation and provide steps to remedy or dismiss any complaint if found without substance or evidence.
Alternatively, you may contact the Office of The Victorian Privacy Commissioner (OVPC).
10-16 Queen Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
GPO Box 5057
Melbourne Victoria 3001
Local call within Australia: 1300 666 444
From outside Australia: +61 3 8619 8719
- 7 May 2019
- 31 May 2018
- 18 May 2018
- 20 April 2018
- 26 March 2018
- 7 June 2017
- January 2014