Outsourcing in your Coaching Business
Outsourcing in your coaching business – nowhere is it written that you have to try to do it all by yourself. Many small business owners are burning the candle at both ends trying to do everything themselves. Anyone who says you have to, most possibly, has not done it all themselves. That said, we do try and do all the work ourselves. Often the biggest driver of this type of thinking is simply, you can’t afford to outsource.
I’ve been where you are
When I started JMJ – EA for a Day, I thought I had to do everything myself in the first few years, so I did. I worked ridiculously long hours and almost made my self seriously ill because I was trying to do too much when I didn’t have to.
In my case, I had several clients who kept me busy on a full-time basis. So I had to ask myself, how can I grow my business when I’m knee deep in all the admin stuff that happens in the back end? It was pretty simple. I got help. I outsourced the back of house stuff I don’t need to do.
Get the help you need, to do the stuff you don’t have to do
Take it from someone who has been to the brink and back again with their health because they tried for too long to do it all themselves. Getting the help you need to do the stuff you don’t have to do will allow you to develop, strategise and grow your business.
What does it cost to outsource in your coaching business?
How much time have you spent on?
- Working each week – total hours
- Building your business strategically
- Time spent with family and friends
- You time
Do the math
- For all the hours you’ve worked, what is the total charge at your current rate?
- Work out how much of those hours were spent doing non-business strategic stuff.
- Don’t forget to include all the hours you spent learning to do stuff that you didn’t know.
- Now add up how much it’s cost you over the past 12 months. Pretty scary huh!!
Outsourcing your coaching business to an admin virtual assistant or online business manager in Australia could cost you anywhere between 20 – 60 an hour depending on the services and the level of expertise you need help with.
Ask yourself how much would you have saved if only you’d outsourced the stuff you don’t need to to do?
I can pretty much back it in, you’ve wasted thousands of dollars in time thinking you’re saving yourself money.
Getting the help you need at a super professional level is much easier than you think. There are four ways I can help you today so you can help you tomorrow.
- Process and Systems Stuff – The behind the scenes important business stuff that gives you the bones you need to build the structure you want in your business.
- Client Management Stuff – Our CRM Management Services help our clients build revenue and engage with their target market.
- Diary Management Stuff – We have the solution to you showing up late, too early or the absolute worse still, not showing up at all.
- Social Media Stuff – We make building your brand easy by engaging, scheduling and sharing great social media content with your online tribe.